Adam D. Mackall
Office: (661) 322-9799
Fax: (661) 631-0655
Adam’s value to his client is brought by his passion for helping others. He enjoys assisting his clients as, together, they establish and achieve their goals by creating and implementing a plan for their success.
Adam is the middle child of 3 boys, all born and raised in the small mountain town of Tehachapi, CA. by his parents, two NASA engineers working for Edwards Airforce Base. After graduating from Tehachapi High School, he furthered his education and obtained an Associate’s of Arts degree in Criminal Justice from Bakersfield College. While attending college, Adam started his career in the financial industry in insurance. After several years in the industry, Adam made a career shift into Agriculture for 12 years before his passion to help others returned him to the financial industry in early 2018. Adam is currently continuing his education through The American College of Financial Services working toward his ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) designation.
Adam enjoys spending time with his wife, Desiree, and their 3 children; Hailey, Braedon, and Austyn. Boating, hiking, playing a multitude of sports, snowboarding, skiing, and any time spent outdoors are just a few things the Mackall family enjoys doing together. They are active members of St. John’s Lutheran Church and are involved in the Kidz Ministry. Adam also volunteers his time coaching sports and helping with Rio Bravo-Greeley Educational Foundation.
GETTING TO KNOW ADAM
- Favorite quote: Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it earns it… He who doesn’t, pays it. – Albert Einstein
- What motivates you: Achieving goals, big or small, personal or for others, keeps me motivated to work harder and be a better version of me every day.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Place you’d most like to visit: Scotland
- Biggest accomplishment: Helping create and raise 3 beautiful, smart, and funny children with my amazing wife.