Senior Wealth Planner
Krista began her career in Public Accounting after graduating from college as she always knew that she wanted to be an accountant. (Doesn’t every kid want to be an accountant?) She obtained her CPA license and worked as a tax accountant for 2 regional accounting firms in St. Louis for the first 8 years of her career. After working with clients on the tax aspects of their lives, Krista wanted to take a more proactive and comprehensive approach to helping her clients with their whole financial lives. This led Krista to join an independent RIA in St. Louis where she was able to help her clients put together holistic financial plans. A new job in Omaha for her husband led Krista to join Carson Wealth Management to help clients pursue their financial and life goals.
Krista graduated from Lindenwood University in 2010 with a B.A. in Accounting and Finance. She holds the CPA designation and the Series 65 registration.
Krista enjoys spending time with her husband and young son. They love to be outside whether it is hiking, riding bikes, or playing at the park. Krista is looking forward to exploring Omaha with her family.
I love spending time outside with Scott (husband) and Will (2).
We enjoy hiking, biking, and being active.
Getting to Know Krista
• What’s your favorite food – chocolate ice cream and sweet potatoes (to balance out the ice cream)
• Best piece of financial advice you received – Be content. “To be content doesn’t mean you don’t desire more. It means you’re thankful for what you have and patient for what’s to come.”
• Favorite book – Start Something That Matters By: Blake Mycoskie (Founder of Toms Shoes)
• Favorite holiday – Christmas because I get to see the wonder in my son’s eyes
• Place you’d most like to visit – Hawaii for the hiking and beaches